Friendly & Professional Staff
At Maryville Tae Kwon Do, our lessons are tailored to your child’s age and skill level. Your child begins by practicing basic patterns and forms, board breaking, kicking, blocking, striking, and punching. These fundamental skills increase your child’s physical coordination, flexibility, balance, and mental focus.
Tae Kwon Do will help to develop your child’s physical awareness, as well as provide the foundation for self-defense training.
Head Instructor Dustin Bolt
Dustin is uniquely qualified to teach your child the art of Tae Kwon Do. Dustin is a multiple-time USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame Inductee. Additionally, he holds many awards from Martial Arts competitions and is very active in the local and national Martial Arts scene. Dustin trains in over a dozen different martial arts.
Dustin takes the utmost pride in watching his students grow, both as Martial Artists and as people.
Sigung Richard Clear is our Executive Director & Director of Programs.
- Self Defense Master of the Year 2007
USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame
- Sigung (Senior Teacher – Red Sash)
Old Hand Shao lin and Internal Kung Fu
Advanced training received from China’s “old Masters” Living Treasures in Mainland China 1993 & 1994
- Master Practitioner of KUN TAO SILAT de Thouars
- Master Practitioner of Pentjak Silat
- Sigung (Senior Teacher – Red Sash) Tai Chi and Chi Kung
- Si-Tai-Gung Street Kung Fu (Founder and Head of System)
- Certified in May of 2003 as Instructor of Russian Martial Art Systema
by Mikhail Ryabko and Vladimir Vasiliev
Maryville Tae Kwon Do is conveniently located one block East of Sullivan’s Restaurant, across the street from Two Doors Down & Brackin’s Blues Club.